Friday, January 1, 2016



It's time to go home and after school for almost all day. I, as well as other students are quickly organize their material to go because the time is eight hours. I went to buy prawns stuffiness tab box tonight because no one was at home for cooking, because my friends at home together, to attend a wedding in the province. Bicycling is led enjoy the lights at night along, suddenly the sky began to rain, I find a place almost was not. I bike into an old abandoned building nearby to escape the rain may not wet. I talked to myself murmur:
Hmm why let me into the house first? while the rain did make me difficult to stop in the middle when rain rain rain rain too strong.

Suddenly the old man's voice answered and said to me:
Only natural to children, no one could withstand it.
Phnheakpreut because I did not foresee that there is another person nearby. I turned to the source audio and grandfather looks skinny, and even aging. He was rummaging waste food he can eat from his bag, maybe he picked up from the trash. I saw, and his heart is too Punjab and older people should not have to suffer this. After questioning him I know that he is indeed no sons or brothers, not because they have been killed since the days of Pol Pot, written _l. He lives today by scavenging a little bit because he was very old and can not depend on anything. I almost tears did not hear him talk about his trials that he was only waiting for death to come. I also offered prawns which I reserved for my dinner to him and told him not to eat the waste bin. After his meal, and he wished me and looking at me very long to say:
Such children have the good fortune to be less these days do not samobrakab and did not pose a big problem, and be more careful. '

I like to throw awoke from his sleep when he heard talk like this because it's true, because these days I'm not very good at all. Grandfather told that tammeattamok Do not talk nonsense judge can do what the Taliban told that everything will be better. I wonder why grandfather said this, and I also asked him: Did grandpa tellers? My grandfather responded that: a fortuneteller romdaohkroh leukreasei, and he's been teaching some want to continue his work, but look now, no one believed it. I'm more likely to believe in what he says is very much because of the fact almost all. Look to the sky, such as drought, and I leave home because Grandfather deeper night. Come to my home, such as loss of appetite because the brain still think a moment. I did what grandfather told so far since met him until the day that my friends from the provinces, and I told my friends stories.

What fastfood always believed threatened its careful cheated River.
My buddy said. I did not respond much just tell them that if you do not believe, do not use the battery. Until one day a buddy of mine accident, it was hit by a car after riding a motorcycle back from watching a concert by injuries the weight I was hasty to see it by night. I was very frightened by the feeling virtually at will. When staff arrived at the hospital I was waiting outside the hospital because doctors are working therapy, he confirmed that the patient does not affect life, but may be a break in the hospital for a long time. I was somewhat relieved to hear that there is no danger to life, but is still worried about it because it will surely be missed long learning also have to spend more money treating. I thought: why it's very good to see such a thing and why?

When Dr. came out I asked the symptoms the patient, and he told me do not worry too okay patients just broken left hand and entrepreneurs George North sized That head patient is injured, with helmet safety can still be severe because has hit the street hard. After speaking with the doctor, and I went in to look at it, it is not yet conscious, and take the time to phone the family it's bad news.
From that day on, I often accompany it, it should not be boring, but mostly at night because daytime.
One day when I come to it, and I walked outside to get some fresh air in the way, walk out several ill patients look pitiful just some sick and some are sick, long time. Walking in the garden outside at night and suddenly I saw a patient in white sitting on a bench alone, I went in to speak with him. He was older, and he has a cancer that has been treated here long ago. He said he was always sitting there alone, almost every day to absorb the fresh air in the night before he admitted. I always take the time to chat with him every time I accompany my friend since then. I wonder why he liked to sit here alone without any children nearby, but I did not dare ask him. He said words like intellectual depths, but he did not tell his name and occupation with him that I'll know someday. I once asked him:
Grandfather: why sometimes good people can live longer and have always been problems or other accidents like this my buddy.
He also asked me:
Grandchildren into the garden grandchildren will gather what kind of flowers?
He laughed and I think the answer for themselves. I spent a day, how much more can understand his answer, and that night, when I accompany my friends squabbling I went to him to say that I can understand. Was going down and I see eye to a news broadcast about the writer's obituary, a veteran. I was suddenly disrupted and it is incredible and the most traumatic of my life. I was almost soft feet, because you die, that's my grandfather always said to play with when I came to the hospital.
The News reported that he died of brain cancer, and he had been hospitalized at the hospital where my friend being this close to a month to go, because he did not have a conscious anything physically alive by oxygen that put regular and drugs they injected in the body.

He died an hour before this in the room not far from my room. Who, who always speaks with me every time? This question has been asked repeatedly in my brain. My heart beats fast, but I do my best to control feel and walk grandpa treated, and what I see is the fact that bodies in bed, grandfather. I asked a woman who was standing at the bedside patient among many people out there: Before he died he had a walk to the park outside, okay? I also get the answers that I do not want is that his grandfather nearly a month to know how he was able to walk outside the park to play. My feeling seems to be no longer at its will, but I have tried to prove that it did not see things that are thought by walk to the garden, I always meet him each time. Garden with calm by none other than the security which is not far from there. I had to ask a security guard, said: uncle, a grandfather who always sit with me here? Stories worse security, and Putin told me that: Putin never seen you sitting with a man sitting alone and talking alone am your uncle, nephew thought the phone had not been asked. I went out, and returned to the room, my buddy Twisted pale face, and that was in the room asked, but I did not say anything more, just say that did not feel well and wanted to sleep here, too. That night, I sleep always think of things that happen and want to tell everyone, but fear they do not believe that we fabricated nonsense.

I remembered the words of my grandfather who had prawns chrokaphlieng he was told that I would be a bad thing, but it's okay, but I usually do can be turned into dividends.
The day after I went to find the grandfather man, where I met him previously, but had not met him, but I saw the box prawns, which I bought previously intact without open like no one has stuffiness wallpaper it, but I remember when I gave him, he was drinking until homework. I minoasachet a nearby house to ask you whether you have had grandparents who live here? I was also shocked a second time by the owner told me that ever Grandfather destitute man living in front of the old building where they were left by mere suggestions he was collecting scrap sales but sometimes opted not he go excavations of eating according garbage pitiful, but he died more than a year and who have been told that the use swimming as from no okay to eat until death. I left there feeling bitterly thing to say no without feeling afraid, but felt great pity grandfather. I understand every incident that occurs on me these days, and since then I am more likely to feel like composition matters that I do not like to read books and write something before then. I finally decided to start writing this story for everyone to read and taken into consideration as appropriate.

End

0 comments: